product warranty agreement
Last updated: Mar 20, 2023.
Foundation Devices, Inc.
Product Warranty Agreement
This Product Warranty Agreement (“Agreement”) is issued by Foundation Devices, Inc., a Delaware corporation with a principal place of business at 6 Liberty Square #6018, Boston, MA 02109 (“Company”).
1.1. The Company warrants that the Passport Bitcoin Hardware Wallet (“Product”) shall be free from material defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and maintenance, for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”) by the original purchaser (“Purchaser”).
1.2. This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid for the Purchaser.
1.3. The Company’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the entire defective Product, at its sole discretion, provided that:
- (a) The Purchaser notifies the Company in writing of the defect within the Warranty Period;
- (b) The Purchaser either returns the defective Product to the Company at Purchaser’s expense or provides satisfactory proof of the defect via video or photo evidence;
- (c) The Company’s inspection confirms that the defect is covered by this warranty.
1.4. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by:
- (a) Misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, including but not limited to boating accidents;
- (b) Unauthorized alterations, modifications, or repairs;
- (c) Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, or damage caused by exposure to the elements;
- (d) Failure to follow the Product’s user manual or maintenance instructions;
- (e) Use of unauthorized parts or accessories;
- (f) Acts of God, such as fire, flood, or natural disasters.
Limitations and Exclusions
2.1. The Company makes no other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2.2. In no event shall the Company be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Product.
2.3. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
3.1. To obtain warranty service, please contact the Company’s customer service department by email at email@example.com.
3.2. The Company may require the Purchaser to provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, to verify the date of purchase and eligibility for warranty service.
4.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
5.1. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings, whether oral or written.
By purchasing and using the Product, the Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
Foundation Devices, Inc.
6 Liberty Square #6018
Boston, MA 02109