Envoy version 1.0.7 is now live!
We’re excited to announce that the latest version of Envoy – 1.0.7 – is now live on all your favorite mobile platforms! To download it, simply visit our download page or check for updates on your platform of choice.
With version 1.0.7 of Envoy, we added in a firmware update button to simplify the process of installing firmware updates after you’ve initially setup your Passport, squashed some pesky bugs, and overhauled our app to the latest Flutter release.
For more details on each of the changes, keep reading below!
- Added a firmware update button to the home screen card for Passport
- Now you can force a firmware update anytime, anywhere for your Passport device straight from Envoy’s home screen
- Upgrade to Flutter 3
- While this may not be immediately visible from a user’s perspective, it helps us cut down on bugs and improve our release workflow
- Flutter 3 also enables us to more easily bring desktop support for Envoy in the future across all platforms, including Windows, macOS, and even Linux!
- Remove Google MLKit QR scanner
- Removes a dependency on Google and an unwanted network call
- Change Postmix account color for consistency with Passport
- Fix camera initialization on CalyxOS
- For more on CalyxOS, see their website here: https://calyxos.org/
- Fix BIP-21 parsing
- For more on BIP-21, see here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0021
- Fix XFP endianness bug
- Fix certain transactions not showing in activity screen
Verifying Envoy on Android
If you’d like to take the optional additional step of verifying Envoy binaries on Android, follow our guide: Verifying Envoy on Android